Classic City Orthodontics strives to be a good neighbor in the communities we serve. Supporting local schools, clubs, and charitable organizations through financial contributions and in-kind donations are just a few avenues through which CCO lends assistance.
We welcome your requests for funding; however, due to the great number of requests we receive from our patients at various schools, teams, and nonprofits, we must adhere to a strict process for consideration of these requests.
If you wish to request funding, here are the guidelines:
- ALL requests must be submitted via the CCO Donation and Sponsorship Application.
- Requests MUST be received 60 days prior to the deadline. We will choose recipients on March 15, June 15, September 15 and December 15. We will choose one team, one school, one community event, and one program/yearbook ad per quarter. If sponsor logos and commitments are due before these quarterly dates, we apologize that we will have to decline the opportunity and encourage you to submit again at a later date.
- Incomplete requests will not be considered.
- Requests will be reviewed, and only those organizations that are approved will be contacted.
- Please do not email or call regarding submitted request.
- Requests may only be submitted once per year. Multiple submissions will result in the request being removed from consideration.
- We regret that we are unable to answer each and every request, but we ask for your understanding. We always wish your organization every success!
- If you have any questions regarding sponsorship guidelines, advertisements, or community partnerships, please contact our Marketing Director, Carson Gee, by email: email@example.com
To be considered for a sponsorship / event / charitable donation, please complete the form below.